HyperX Cloud II Headset Review｜Read Before You Buy
Advanced Audio Control Box
The touch of a button, it’s simple to turn on and off 7.1 Surround Sound. includes separate settings for the microphone and audio volume for enhanced convenience.
The Cloud II features 100% memory foam ear pads, leatherette and velour ear cups that can be switched out for different sound profiles. HyperX Cloud II Review
Durable Aluminum Frame
The durable aluminum frame is built to withstand the demands of daily gaming.
Also Read :- Best Steelseries Rival 5 Gaming Mouse Review
You can compete at the highest level on PC, Mac, and consoles thanks to the closed cup design’s passive noise reduction capabilities.
Compatible with PC, Xbox One X|S, PlayStation 4 (PS4), and Series X|S.
7.1 Virtual Surround Sound
Create a virtual 7.1 surround sound experience to add space and depth to any video game, movie, or music listening experience.
Superior Audio Performance
In order to create an immersive gaming experience, the 53mm drivers deliver crystal-clear low, mid, and high tones as well as improved bass.
Digitally Enhanced Microphone
Noise cancellation, AGC capabilities, and echo cancellation are all available when utilized with the USB control box. The microphone is also removable.
What is inside the box
- Detachable microphone
- Ear pillows
About this HyperX Cloud II Headset
Response at 15–25 kHz in frequency.Type of headphones: Over-Ear.
Note : You might not get the best sound quality or call performance if the earbud tips do not fit your ear canals properly or if the headset is not worn correctly in your ears. Change the earbud tips for any that snugly fit your ears.
- Designed for comfort: Excellently comfy leatherette headband padding and memory foam ear cushions keep you concentrated on your gaming.
- Supreme audio quality: High-quality audio is provided by big 53 millimeter drivers. So that you can outperform your competitors, improve your hearing in-game.
- 7.1 virtual surround sound: With precisely positioned audio and hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound, you can fully immerse yourself in your games.
- Passive noise cancellation: To keep you focused on the game, the closed ear cup design shuts out outside distractions.
- Built to last: The sturdy, resilient aluminum frame is constructed to endure the blows of regular use.
- Detachable, noise-cancelling microphone: You may talk with your pals and be sure that your callouts are clearly heard thanks to TeamSpeak and Discord certification.
- Compatibility: On the PC and Mac, 7.1 simulated surround sound. stereo on mobile devices, the PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
- HyperX Dual Chamber Drivers : 50mm speakers prevent distortion by separating the bass frequencies from the mids and highs, resulting in more accurate, smoother in-game audio.
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed with American consumers in mind. When traveling, you might require an adaptor or converter to use this gadget because outlets and voltage vary from one nation to the next. Before buying, kindly double-check compatibility.
HyperX Cloud II Headset Product Description
HyperX Cloud II newly developed USB sound card audio control box, which amplifies voice and audio for the greatest Hi-Fi gaming experience, you can hear what you’ve been missing. The rustle of a camper’s boot or the scuttle in a far-off vent are just a couple of the details you can unlock that other gamers will never know.The immersive 7.1 surround sound created by this cutting-edge headset will enhance your enjoyment of music, movies, and gaming. USB surround sound cards are only compatible with PC, Mac, and PS4.
This Xbox One headset is compatible with the Microsoft headset adaptor. It is not compatible with the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3.
So this price rang this HyperX Cloud II Headset is best for you. So Buy Now.
|Connection:||3.5mm/USB Sound Card|
|Noise Control:||Active Noise Cancellation|
|Weight with Mic:||275g|
|Headphones Jack:||3.5 mm Jack|
|Ear Cushion Material:||Memory foam + leatherette|
|Sound:||7.1 Virtual Surround Sound|
|Item Weight:||0.61 lbs|
|Model Name:||Cloud II|
|Item Weight:||9.7 ounces|
|Item model number:||KHX-HSCP-RD|
|Batteries:||1 Unknown batteries required.|
|Customer Reviews:||4.5 out of 5 stars - 33,204 ratings|
|Best Sellers Rank:||#53 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)|
#1 in PlayStation 5 Headsets
#2 in PlayStation 4 Headsets
#3 in PC Game Headsets
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:||No|
|Date First Available:||January 23, 2015|
|Cable Length:||9.75 Feet|
Question About HyperX Cloud II Headset
Q1. Is the Xbox One X|S and Series X|S compatible with this headset?
Ans. Only when the headset is directly connected to the controller using the 3.5mm jack is it compatible. Due to the fact that 7.1 Surround Sound is not supported when connected via a 3.5mm connection, the sound will only be in Stereo.
Q2. Does this headgear work with the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch consoles?
Ans. Yes, you can use a 3.5mm jack or USB to connect to the PS4, PS5, and Switch consoles. Update the USB sound card’s firmware to version 0010, which is available on the HyperX website, to ensure complete compatibility. The update needs to be run on a PC.
Q3. Can I use my mobile device with the HyperX Cloud II Headset?
Ans. Mobile handsets with CTIA 4 pole TRRS 3.5mm jacks can use the Cloud II headset. CTIA and OMTP are the two standards. Please verify compatibility with the maker of your mobile devices.
Q4. Does the HyperX Cloud II Headset have a mic monitoring feature?
Ans. No, the Cloud II headset lacks an integrated mic monitoring system.