Tracking every NBA trade deadline deal in 2024
NBA trade deadline: The NBA didn’t wait for the trade deadline to make some big moves already this season. Damian Lillard left to join the Bucks, James Harden was dealt to the Clippers, Pascal Siakam was transferred to the Pacers, and OG Anunoby ended up joining the Knicks this season. Expect another flurry of activity through the trade deadline, which officially passes on Thursday, February. 8 to 3 p.m. E.T.
Also Read:- Vermont native Erin Bentledge won a Grammy Award
The Phoenix Suns acquired Kevin Durant, the Dallas Mavericks acquired Kyrie Irving, and the Los Angeles Lakers unexpectedly advanced to the Western Conference Finals during the previous year’s trade deadline. Nothing like an earthquake is expected this year, but deadlines always surprise us.
On the day of the NBA trade deadline, we will update this site with every transaction. For the most recent information on who’s heading where, check back. When word on the next transaction becomes available, we’ll update this post.
NBA Trade Deadline Tracker, Feb. 8
- The Toronto Raptors acquired Kelly Olynyk and Ochai Agbaji from the Utah Jazz. The Jazz receive 2024 first-round picks per Kyra Lewis, Otto Porter and Wojciech.
- The Philadelphia 76ers acquired Buddy Hield from the Indiana Pacers, per Voj. The Pacers acquired Marcus Morris, Furkan Korkamaz and three second-round picks.
NBA Trade Tracker, Feb. 7
- The Minnesota Timberwolves acquire Monte Morris from the Detroit Pistons. The Pistons acquire Shake Milton, Troy Brown Jr. and a 2030 second-round pick.
- Simon Fontacchio was acquired by the Detroit Pistons from the Utah Jazz. The Jazz receive the draft rights to Kevin Knox, Gabriel Procida, and a 2024 second-round pick from the Wizards.
- Xavier Tillman was acquire by the Boston Celtics from the Memphis Grizzlies. The Hawks trade a 2027 second-round pick to the Grizzlies, while the Mavericks trade a 2030 second-round pick.
Other 2024 NBA deals
- The Rockets acquire Steven Adams from the Memphis Grizzlies. The Grizzlies received Victor Oladipo and three second-round picks.
- Terry Rozier was acquire by the Miami Heat from the Charlotte Hornets. The Hornets receive Kyle Lowry and a 2027 lottery protected first-round pick.
- The Indiana Pacers acquire Pascal Siakam from the Toronto Raptors. The Raptors receive two 2024 first-round picks, Indiana’s 2026 first-round pick (top-4 protected), Bruce Brown, Jordan Nwora and Kyra Lewis Jr.
- Danilo Gallinari and Mike Muscala were acquire by the Pistons from the Wizards. The Wizards receive Marvin Bagley II, Isaiah Livers and two second-round picks.