Powerball winning numbers for 2 October 2023
The Powerball jackpot growing to $1.20 billion with a cash value of $551.7 million, no winning tickets were sold for Monday night’s drawing. Below is Monday, Oct. 2 are the numbers for the lottery jackpot.
These are the Powerball winning numbers for Monday, October 2, 2023.
The winning numbers in that evening’s drawing were 12, 26, 27, 43, and 47. Powerball was 5. The power play multiplier was 2x.
Did anyone win the Powerball last night, 10/2/23?
No grand prize tickets were sold for Monday night’s drawing.
How many numbers must be selected in the Powerball game to win a prize?
Technically you can win Powerball with only one number. If you hit the Powerball number, you get a $4 prize.
If you correctly pick just one ball, you will only win $4 if you also hit the Powerball. You win $7 if you hit two balls in addition to the powerball. Obtaining three numbers without the Powerball earns you an additional $7. Add a Powerball to that and you get $100. Additionally, you can win $100 if you predict four numbers correctly.
Here’s where it gets fun. If you successfully match four numbers and the Powerball, you will win $50,000. Click all five numbers and you win $1 million. If you hit all five numbers and the Powerball you will win a grand prize.
When is the next drawing for Powerball?
There are Powerball drawings every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. ET.
Powerball 2023 Grand Prize Jackpot Winners
Powerball.com reports that the Powerball Grand Prize was given away four times in 2023:
- $754.6 million — February 6; Washington.
- $162.6 million — March 4; Virginia.
- Ohio, 19 April The winning ticket was bought in Summit County and is worth $252.6 million.
- $1.08 billion — July 19; California
An anonymous claim has been made for a $252.6 million Powerball winning ticket that was purchased in Summit County.
Results for the Top 5 Powerball Lottery Jackpots
Here are the top five Powerball jackpots of all time, according to Powerball.com:
- $2.04 billion — November 7, 2022; California.
- $1.586 billion — January 13, 2016; California, Florida, Tennessee.
- $1.08 billion — July 19, 2023; California.
- $768.4 million — March 27, 2019; Wisconsin.
- $758.7 million — August 23, 2017; Massachusetts.